"I'm passionate about supporting educators and leaders in adaptive student-centered approaches to provide concrete, quality, purposeful, reflective and on-the-ground personalized learning supported through technology to work towards equity for all learners."
Supporting educators & leaders in adaptive student-centered approaches to provide quality, purposeful & reflective personalized learning through technology.
Teacher. Leader. Learner.
Some Favorite Past Presentations Include:
- Erasing the Line | A Perspective on what is Broken with the SAMR Model, ISTE 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014
- Leveling Up Your Writing Workshop for the Digital Age | SITE Conference, Austin, TX 2017
- Unleash Student Connectivity and Engagement Through Social Media in K-16 Online Learning | SITE Conference, Austin, TX 2017
- No More Eye Candy! Inspiring Visual Imagination, Assessing Visual Creativity, NCTIES Annual Conference, Raleigh NC 2014, 2017
- Coaching Digital Learning | Finding Your Superpower, NCTIES Annual Conference, Raleigh NC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Digital Writing Workshop, ISTE Conference, Denver, CO 2016
- Share Your Epic | The Power of Digital Storytelling and Passion Based Learning in Your Schools, NCTIES Annual Conference, Raleigh NC 2016
- Personalizing Writing Workshop in the Digital Space | NCTIES Annual Conference, Raleigh NC, 2015, 2016
- The Devil's in the Details: Developing a Comprehensive Plan for Digital Teaching and Learning, National Early College Conference, Raleigh NC
- Maximizing Collaboration | Supporting Productivity Through Collaboration Using Digital Tools and Resources, NC Department of Instruction Institute